Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'll be worried tomorrow but LMAO at this news. Scaramucci better go on bended knee and beg his wife to take him back! LMAO.

Please register in order to view this content

This White House is an utter mess!

How great is this Monday??!

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Oh something nasty will happen.  I tweeted back at Robert Costa.  Like 45's own vulgar language, actions, and tweeting didn't mean anything and aren't linked to his own mouth?  Please.  If he doesn't want to be embarrassed he needs to keep that hole in his own head shut tight. 

• Members

Dear God, I can't leave the Internet for FIVE MINUTES w/o something else catching fire in Trumplandia.

I think it's obvious now to most everyone that Mooch was hired for one reason -- namely, to push Priebus and Co. closer to the exit -- and that once his purpose had been fulfilled, he was officially dead weight.  If his exchange with Gen. Kelly hadn't gotten him [!@#$%^&*]-canned, trust me, it would've been something else -- and it would have happened around the same time as well.

Correction: Donald Trump has no idea what he's doing.  Those closest to him, including his own daughter and son-in-law, know EXACTLY what they're doing; and they're exploiting his combined low intelligence and clear-cut diminished capacity to do it.  (There's a special place in Hell for those who do that sort of thing to the elderly and infirm.)

Except...Mooch didn't even have time to take off his hat.

No doubt, even as we speak, Mooch is on the phone with Megyn Kelly AND a book publisher, ready to tell all.

Edited by Khan