Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have a friend who lives in GA6. From what she's told me, the ground game there is being run really well. So well it's driving her crazy. I had to remind her that this is what it's like for Ohio every four years (and anytime Sherrod Brown is on the ballot.) I think that no matter what this is going to be a tight race. I'm glad to hear you're helping out. Fingers crossed that it pays off!

There's another special election that day in SC5 that hasn't gotten as much attention but I've been sending money because I really like what I've seen about the candidate: Archie Parnell.

• Members

Not true.  Scalia was murdered by a hooker paid by the FBI to inject him with poison.  The tabloids said so.

Please register in order to view this content

Meanwhile, I see Trump remains obsessed with all things (Hillary) Clinton.  Why are they investigating moi, he tweets, and not the Clintons and Dems and THEIR dealings with Russia?

Oh, my, lol.

Because Vlad has this country and its leaders exactly where he wants 'em...and all because a woman had the audacity to show him up as the simple-minded jerk that he is.

Edited by Khan

• Members

None of these Republican Senators seems to have a cogent answer as to what the Senate version of the ACA repeal bill would do, let alone do better.  Even more alarming is the fact that many of them appear not to have ever laid eyes on this so-called repeal bill.

We asked 8 Senate Republicans to explain what their health bill is trying to do