Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read this a few hours after seeing a self-appointed expert bloviating about Biden's poll numbers, with one  bullshit statistic about "empathy":

That so many influential people like this cry blood tears over alleged lack of "empathy" for the TV cameras while not giving a damn about Afghan refugees being neglected is just one of many reasons I have basically given up on this country. 

• Members

Putting this video here as, let's face it, his videos are mainly very political. Seems CBS Sunday Morning interviewed Randy Rainbow earlier this month! And i was surprised to learn - as I'm sure others were - that his name really is Randy Rainbow, since birth!

Great interview. Enjoy!

• Members

More on the race for OH-11. Shontel Brown is blanketing the airwaves with ads. This is the one running on TV right now.

She stays laser focused on the district. Her mention of the bridge on MLK is a pain point that is front and center for east side commuters.  

https://www.cleveland.com/galleries/2VA7J4LBF5BSTDWVXHRBM75I3I/

See also: the mention of lead pipes. That's a priority in this district.

It's a perfect example of how "all politics is local."

• Members

You know what?  I like that ad!  It's not bogged down with all the distracting crap that the GOP keeps forcing Democrats to respond to.  It's short, it's sweet, and it gets to the heart of what her constituents obviously care about most.

• Members

The article mentions the Haitian issue in 1990-91 which is shocking since a lot of this stuff they love to sugar coat.  I'm old enough to remember it and how appalling it was they did this.  But news stories that are not favorable to those in power buried or justified.

• Members

Even more-so that it’s the NYT doing the reporting but every now and then they do some well written articles.

This man needs to lose everything he owns. People who have done far less egregious than him have lost everything, while he’s still here trying to run endgame on his victims.