Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not just selling your soul, but throwing your wife and even your dad under the bus.  I mean, if you were to call MY significant other "ugly," or insinuate that my father had assassinated JFK, you wouldn't have to worry about being banned from Twitter, because you'd be paralyzed from the neck down.  I'm just saying.

• Members

There was an incident years ago where a police officer found Cruz's wife sitting on the side of the road and put in his report he thought she was a danger to herself, so I'm not sure how good Cruz's marriage is. She moved to Texas for him, converted to Southern Baptist and is the breadwinner (she called herself that). I think he wanted children to bolster his future image and that he is less serious her than she is about him.

• Members

Ted Cruz has no soul to sell. He has always been a craven, disgusting figure, loathed by all around him. He spent his first years in the Senate trying to destroy the government for his Presidential aspirations. He coddled and enabled Trump in 2015 and 2016 assuming that Trump's voters would flock to him, not realizing that many people simply do not like him. He still doesn't understand that no one ever will. 

I'm still wary about Manchin already pulling Lieberman stunts, as this didn't really feel like someone talking because they already knew the votes were there (it also caused a market drop which he had to hurriedly half-ass a response to while not actually changing what he said). There is also a lot of sudden push to get Lisa Murkowski to change parties, which doesn't suggest much confidence in him. I guess we will see. I just hope if he has stopped the checks he and his daughter can give us some of their money instead. 

It's the latest version of the "I didn't support this man...wait I did...but I didn't really support him" game. 

• Members

She's sick in the head. I used to enjoy her work up to the early '90s...kind of sad when Madhouse is your last entertaining performance, and when you were only of value when you were coked out of your mind. People should just ignore her, the way all television and film audiences have for 25 years.