The Politics Thread

• Members

agreed. screw political outcomes.....this man and his flock got people killed. a police officer was beaten to later die, and a woman was trampled to death. how many times have people in this very forum say that one day someone would get killed because of this creature? and here we are. he must be removed and locked up.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

this may sound like quackery, but i truly believe he would launch a nuclear weapon at a country to get out of this in his sick crazy mind. continue to stay posting what you are Vee, and if you don;t mind the rest of us can fill in the blanks. we knew it would come to this.

he is a complete monster. evil to the core. an agent of the devil.

• Members

I didn't. I thought he'd slink away in 12 days. But the possibility was always in the back of my mind, I shouldn't be too surprised. What he fomented and caused, he's been doing for years. I just didn't think it would implode on him before he left office.

Edited by Vee

• Members

it wasn't just him. he had help from republican members who are either blaming BLM or Antifa or liberals for what they did. they ALL should be stripped of their offices and run out of DC. none of them should be seated in the new session.

Lt. General Russel Honoré just said out loud what everyone is government and the media is afraid to say out loud! That the Capitol Police and the Senate sergeant-at-arms appear to have been complicit in Trump’s insurrection!!

Clapping hands sign

Clapping hands sign

Breaking: Asst House Speaker @KatherineClark tells @CNN House will move forward with impeachment vote against President Trump by middle of next week, if not removed by VP and Cabinet.

• Members

So these people went into the capital building with the intent of hanging the Vice President? Unreal. I don't care about getting these people fired, they need to be sent to prison for a long time. Then they should count themselves lucky that they weren't shot when they stormed the capital building, which is what should have happened.

• Members

I don't care much for Jimmy Fallon, nor do I think he is exempt from criticism for his mistakes, but he was saying the right thing here, and he has tried to open his show up more to progressive viewpoints over the last year. At this point, after Trump got 71 million votes after 4 years of ugliness and bile, assuming that a hair ruffle on a talk show got Trump elected is either extremely naive or a way to get a lot of Twitter likes.