ATWT Week of Nov 17

• Members

She can't even make them stay dead. LOL! Honestly, I get that Grayson is liked at the studio...but TIIC should have just stuck with their original story and kept him dead. They sure didn't need him for yet another round of

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Going back to the Brian/Luke kiss . . . I hope this plays out. I don't want them together . . .eww and icky . . . but, I would like Lucinda to find out and get some revenge . . . but not let on to anyone else that she knows. This could play out nicely. In addition, I think the Nuke s/l needs some angst and drama to lead up to them FINALLY SLEEPING TOGETHER. Just some thoughts . . .

• Members

Round what 1,000? Which hasnt done [!@#$%^&*] squat to the ratings. Which the majority of the fans could care less. Again more [!@#$%^&*] baby mess...UGH!!

I do want it to play out. But I am so done with Nuke. I still wonder if Noah is gay. The not sleeping together is absurd and ridiculous. How stupid do the writers think we are?? Noah is a bore and deserves the can. The guy cant even act. Luke and Kevin should have been the end game. But oh well nothing ATWT does anymore surprises me. I just watch out of loyalty at this point.

• Members

I don't know, I thought the "almost," kiss was kinda hot...but I think Lau is one hot daddy...but then I am closer (much) to his age then I am Lukes. The only problem I would have with this story is if they use this as a means to make Lau's character a perv going after his step grandson. I would like the almost kiss to remain that, but that Noah and Luke to be the constant reminder to him that they have (well, if they were sleeping togther) what he couldnt have when he was their age. A lot of gay men went into the closet and got married and maybe this is bringing out latent feelings from him. And did I mention that Lau is hot and can comfort me in my drunken rages anytime he wants!

As for Noah, yes, please get rid of this guy. They have more NO chemistry and he is a huge block of wood! A Luke/Kevin pairing would be spicey and not as bland as these two.

• Members

What I am afraid will happen is that Brian will turn out to be one of Pissy/Goatman's psycho killers. They are so famous for those. They have no originality. I thought Brian and Luke did kiss. Too me it was more than an almost kiss. But why be picky...right :)

Noah is just wood period. I really believe the hype with Nuke has gone down. I don't see the buzz it once had. Bringing in Kevin to be Luke's bf would sure make this story better.

I don't see Nuke lasting too long. Pretty soon they will be back burned again or sent out of town with a whimper.

• Members

I liked the kiss because the drama surrounding it was more interesting than anything Nuke have done in the past year and a half. It made me want to continue watching.

I'm also one who wanted Luke/Kevin, and don't know why the writers never went there. Is it really that hard to write a bisexual? Sometimes I wish Luke was bi so he'd have other options besides bland Noah. Since they are the only two gay guys on the show that age, Luke's as good as stuck with him. <_<

I haven't enjoyed Luke for a long while now because his storylines with Noah were beyond snore-worthy, but I like now that this story is about Luke, and not so much Luke and Noah.

• Members

Kevin/Luke shared more during their time together than Luke/Noah did. The writing was there to make Kevin a closeted gay guy. It could have been revealed during his recent return. Again, botched up by the hack writers and Goutman. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother watching ATWT anymore. Half the posters on this board could write ATWT better than Pissy and Goutman.

• Members

Believe me, if I would have been Luke, it sure as hell would have been a kiss, course, I would have thrown Brian's ass down right on poor Emma's floor and not let him up until I have had my way!

I hadnt watched this show for a while until the day of the kiss..but have to say, what the freak has happned to the P & G soaps? They used to be the class acts in soap operas but now they are just cliched filled crap with meandering story lines which go nowhere. The whole show was Jack and Carly talking, talking, talking to other people. They are just as dull and repititious as Gush were becoming and Jeva did become (though I pray to the soap gods that we have a Jeva reunion and Jeffy is sent packing.)

Where are the Hugheses? Have they gone the way of the Bauers..and the Snyders are the Coopers of ATWT? I cannot beleive that Gautman cant come up with a kitchen for Bob and Kim to have Thanksgiving in. Rememeber the days of the high end Hughes holiday contrasting with the down home Snyders. These shows are [!@#$%^&*] now.

The only thing to keep me watching is if Brian and Dusty shared a drunken kiss...(just kidding.)

• Members

Hehe..love the comment about Brian and Emma's floor. Just be careful Emma doesnt walk in on you two. :lol::D I find Brian hot too. Of course I am older guy ...lol.

Yeah, the P&G soaps have gone downhill. The writers and producers of both shows stink mightly bad. Bob and Kim's kitchen is a WOAK. I still cringe at seeing the Hughes kitchen at WOAK. Goutman and Pissy cant write/produce a Hughes/Snyder holidays anymore. All of the Hughes family is gone. Oh wait we still have some left. But they are never featured together anymore.

As for Brain and Dusty making out I am all for it! :D

• Members

Totally agree, Brian needs a man baby..not little kinda been bitchy in the scenes I have seen him in Luke.

Has that gay acting guy that was always hanging around Katie come out as gay yet. I watched a couple years ago and he was married to a woman...for real I think?!?!!? Does Gautman ever wonder why people think soaps are out of touch with reality.

What happened to the smokin hot Mike..not the blond one during the Doug Marland "casting couch/I'm obsessed with blue collar workers in blue jeans,"days, but the really hot one who would always loose his shirt? (Sorry for all the stupid questions....)

Why is the Hughes kitchen at WOAK???

Its weird about the PG soaps, its almost as if a mandate went out "Look the Bauers and the Hugheses have been the core family for generations, but they are a reminder of better days and better ratings so we gotta [!@#$%^&*] can them! Look, we feature the Bauers and the Hugheses in a storyline and maybe people will start watching again and prove Babs Bloomie and the focus groups dont mean crap!"

• Members

I hate Van's acting when he plays Luke bitchy. He didnt play Luke that way with Kevin.

I think you are refering to the actor who plays Henry. I am not sure.

You mean Mark Collier. Mike #2. He is hot!

Ask Goutman...LOL. It has been there for some time. It is used as one of the stupid shows WOAK produces. I totally agree with your logic.

• Members

Yea, Henry that is the one. I saw an episode a month or two ago and he was steaming on the new Mike saying"Why IS that man single!" And yes, I was talking about Mark "How in God's Name can someone look so perfect," Collier. Soap hunk who actaully acted like a regular "guy." He and Henry used to hang around and I thought it would have been cool if they had just made Henry casually gay, (i.e. everyone knows about it and its not a big deal or storyline) and best buds with hot Mike..break the steortype of every gay guy lusting after every hot man and every straight guy being afraid of it.

So if they actually have the Hughes kitchen, why dont they just remake it into being in a house and use the damn thing!?!?!? Are soap producers hard wired for failure???

• Members

LOL..I went over that and saw a blurb "Mark is OUT!" and almost did a bad gay sterotype swoon and fainted...("Lordy but I think I need my smellin' salts!" ) but then caught it was from SOW..

Why oh why are we stuck with that fugly guy who plays Paul when we dont have Mark!!!

Archived