AMC: Thursday, 11/13/08

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved...

Tad and Frankie's chat, especially when Tad said "You can always call your Uncle Thaddeus." Uncle Thaddeus *sigh* That's the stuff I came back to AMC for. I hope to see a few more Tad/Jesse scenes as things progress.

Bianca with the kids. Kudos to the show for putting her in sweats. It's realistic. The whole scene was sweetly funny. But I stick by my belief that AMC has WAY too many kids.

Adam and Erica don't work.

• Members

LOVED Erica's hair. She looked fabulous. She and Adam were great together as usual.

Loved Petey's line about them having about 43 marriages between them considering they happen to be among the most married men an women in soaps

I thought it was Brock until I read the spelling on here

• Members

Enjoyed today.

I'm with you, AMS about the name Brot (though I'm intrigued by the character so far) and Zarf. Not sure about the Colby and Brot interaction, where it's going.

Petey is such a dork, how can ya not love him. Making that intercom announcement. Poor sclub though looks like Colby missed it.

I really liked that moment too and I really haven't like Thaddeus much for a while now.

Erica calling in the nannies for Binky, overun with munchkins was funny and very very Kane Woman. I also agree there's way to many young 'uns on this show.

Liked Reese saying she was a lesbian and not bisexual (though I realize that can change with the few keystrokes). No problem with bisexuality I just hope it will make things clearer with Reese and Zach's dynamic for those who wonder about her motivations. I am already tired of Reese's tape measure. They would have one of the lesbians running around with a tape measure hooked to her pants. :lol::P:lol:

Loved Zach's recording to Kendall.

I like Erica and Adam together as they've be written but admit I find Erica and Jack or Erica and David more physically appealing together. But I do love all the sparring Erica and Adam do, so I am ready for more.

• Members

Haha I actually know a Brott. and a Brock. lol

[

Yeah I liked nearly everything today even didn't mind the scenes with Ryan for some reason... Haha I did have that same thougth about Reese's damn tape measure though.

Chip Hayes seems to work well with Pratt (I guess that makes sense as they both were major writers at Melrose)

Archived