AMC: Thursday, 11/13/08

• Members

I liked Zach's scenes, loved that he tapes messages to Kendall and that we actually got to see it. Adam and Erica are always entertaining for me. I'm not into the kidnapping story but loved Aidan's speech to Greenlee about how Ryan chased Annie until she gave in and how he just used her then threw her away. That was funny to me even though I'm sure it wasn't meant to be.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked most of the episode.

Loved: Bianca & the kids and Erica stepping in to help out, Colby & Pete's talk about falling in love and Pete using the intercom to declare his love for her.

Liked: Adam & Erica sparring but I agree that they don't work as a couple, Jake/Taylor/Frankie/Tad, Reese opening up to Zach about her parents while Bianca lurked, Adam giving Pete advice on women, Aiden explaining to Greenlee how Ryan drove Annie crazy.

Disliked: Ryan playing Annie, Greenlee answering Annie's cell and questioning Aiden.

I don't like the name Brot, either. If you didn't have a friend with that name, Eric, I would have thought it was completely made up!

Archived