Full Y&R Episodes To Be Screened On YouTube

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YRBB, it has been possible to watch on cbs.com, msn.com, fancast.com for some time (same day and up to 7 days).

Are you Canadian?

Because I suspect, if yes, you will not be able to watch on Youtube.

However, there is hope. As the Canadian TV Guide reported today, Global will be making Y&R and Days available for download now.

I prefer the resolution, quality, widescreen, and new 'social forum' at CBS.com.

• Members

ah, yes! Fan-loaded episodes do not compare!

I played with the Youtube version for a minute, and it was quite cool..."darken lights" and "theater mode" existed.

I was surprised it went back as far as 9/23. It would be AWESOME if they retained long-term archives.

• Members

This is great! I HATE HATE the players on sites like CBS.com and Fancast and Hulu and such. With wireless, the internet connection periodically disconnects for like brief fragments of a second, so when it does, the streaming just stops and you have to go back and start downloading alllll over again. With YouTube and MegaVideo and such, I can just download the whole vid before even watching it...that way, if it just stops downloading, I can see that and just redownload.

Here's to hoping that they put their "Dynasty" episodes on YouTube too! There's already a good bit from season 4, but I want the rest of my season 2!

Archived