Full Y&R Episodes To Be Screened On YouTube

• Administrator

That link took me to "This video is not available in your country."

But I was able to find the 10/3 episodes by clicking on "see all" and then on page 3 (but it's such a bitch to do this everytime.....I can't find any easy way to search).

The theatre view and lights off options are really cool! :o Y&R in HD is so awesome. It's too bad other soaps haven't done this yet.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get there by going to the CBS channel-->Playlists-->The Young and the Restless-->and I find the episode.

I hate those CBS/Hulu players, too. That's why I have been wanting them to be posted on YouTube for so long, or at least change their players to the ones that you can at least download it. I haven't been able to use Hulu for the same reason. It plays 10 seconds (if that) then stops. Another 10, stops. The only player I have never had problems with that you can't download before watching is abc.com's. Now that's a terrific player!

And what's up with Y&R? Friday's episode still not up? :lol:

• Members

CBS definitely got better software over the last month or so, though, when earlier this year after 10 minutes, the damn thing would freeze and you could not watch the episode no matter what you did. Now, it's pretty clean.

And the commercials don't bother me as much as I thought they would. They give a feel to watching it on TV, which makes the viewer's experience more enjoyable. Watching cliffhangers before commercial break is a lot more fun than watching it before it goes directly to the next scene. The internet is really dampening that experience for me, as suspense is a major aspect of soap operas.

Archived