AMC: Friday, October 10th, 2008

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Annie. My heart was breaking for her in the end

Im glad they redeemed Zach there bc the promos made him seem alot worse than he was on the show

I thought Natalia was Jesse's other woman but Im glad thats not the case bc she seems a bit young. Im assuming she's Jesse's stepdaughter and not actual daughter

I felt bad for Aidan too. Not liking him being burned by Greenlee but he should have never gotten involved with her

• Members

Wasnt Jesse gone for 20 years? This girl definetly looks older than that. Plus I thought he was always moving around and didnt really settle down for too long. I cant see him having a 20 yr old daughter and being with her mother the whole time until this year. Kinda contradicts what they stated before. Its bad enough for Jesse to have abandoned a stepchild of his but his own bio-daughter, what to spare Angie's feelings? Thats pretty f-ed up of him to hurt all 3 women the way he is

• Members

for me the difference is Annie got Zach involved. She trusts him and she went to him. What he did was wrong, but he didnt just go out of his way sticking his nose where it didnt belong. Kendall however did. ALL parties involved told her to stay out. Annie, Ryan, Greenlee and Aidan have repeatedly told her to leave them alone and stopped meddling but she never stopped. What bothered Zach about this was that Kendall kept letting it affect their marriage. She'd wake up next to him in bed and the first words that came out of her mouth were about Ryan and Annie. She constantly talked about them and cofused on them when with Zach, going to the point of ruining the time they had together and making R/A/G/A a top priority in her life. Zach never did that. Thats the difference and why Im not on his case as much.

Archived