AMC: Wednesday, October 8, 2008

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree... The Ryan Lavery Hour has FRONS MANDATE written all over it. Especially since Frons has the Rylee Agenda to push. The only reason Ailee has lasted this long is because Frons is also an Aiden Turner supporter (much, much stronger characters and actors have been backburnered or fired), so I guess Aidan is worthy of getting screentime via Frons' precious Becky/Greenlee for now.

I do have to give Pratt credit. He's made Ryan a little less All Knowing & All Powerful. Like in this episode when he told Kendall that bottom line, don't let him crash at her place without telling her husband. That showed a little humility that's been sorely lacking from this character for years. But at the same time, Ryan thinking that after everything he's done and put Annie through this past year makes him the prime candidate for custody of Emma... wow, dude. Wow. Annie's been the one taking care of Emma after he was shot in the head, thinking it was 2004, lusting after Kendall and Greenlee.

• Members

Oh... my GOD! I just finished watching JR's speech to Adam. Marvelous, just... MARVELOUS! Jacob Young has done something I had never thought he'd be able to do. He moved me to tears! And what's more is that it is sooooo phenomenal, being the Adam supporter that I am, to hear JR say those things to Adam. It was beautiful to hear JR finally acknowledge Adam has saved him. To hear JR express that Adam will always be his father and that he loves him. For the longest time, I've been absolutely SICK of listening to JR disown Adam, ignore all that times that Adam has pulled strings and manuvered situations to save JR's ass from his own messes, always trying to claim Tad as a father... basically just using Adam and taking him for granted. So this, to me, wipes that all away. JR could've left being bitter and angry and resentful and ungrateful... but instead, he chose to leave with heart and with gratitude and letting Adam know he loves him.

Joanna Cohen's mediocre, alright. :rolleyes:

• Members

Brot is Taylor's boyfriend (or fiance) that served in Iraq with her who is supposedly dead...at least Taylor thinks so. But AMC sent out a major casting call for a real-life Iraq veteran to play the part, so it really isn't a spoiler that Brot is still alive.

Who else would look into Taylor's life? It'd make sense - maybe Brot is like Ryan Lavery who thinks staying dead and letting the ones you love think you're dead is the smarter decision? Ha.

• Members

It seems like both of them are just having fun messing around in something they really have no business in. Ryannie is kaput. Kendall has primary custody of Spike, so even if they were still together, Spike would be with Zendall.

I dunno, but these two are past their expiration date and need to sit down, already.

• Members

You are RIGHT. I didn't catch this. I just thought it was Krystal knowing that she can't get over Adam while staying in PV, so she wants the same for Babe/JR. Good call.

I am sorry, but Cohen and Hall are miles above the rest, and when you get them two days in a row...well...love.

• Members

Then, simply, you must be dead inside... (teasing, of course. Just don't want to put a little "LOOK, I'M TEASING" emoticon. You're smart. You know how I flow).

I am soooo not impressed with Jacob Young as a whole. He could've left ages ago (and I still don't understand how he ever even got nominated for an Emmy at GH, let alone win) and I wouldn't have missed him. But I really do have to hand it to him for that scene in this episode. I bought it. True, the scene was helped by the dialogue, the music, DC's quiet reaction which spoke volumes and the always beautiful direction by Angela Tessinari, but I have to give him credit where credit is due.

Archived