AMC: Wednesday, October 8, 2008

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Petey cracked me up today!!! Hooker Babe and Jr want to move to California!

Goodbye!! So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night!!! ROFL

The scene with Jr and Adam today was great!!!!! Bravo!!!!

Little A telling his grandpa Adam that Nana gave him that for the twip! AWWWWWWWW! :)

The time went by so fast. I look at the time and it's 1:30. I say to myself out loud wow already?!

• Members

Yes, great acting on JY, AB, and DC's parts..... But why would Babe want to leave her momma behind on the other side of the country? And why would Krystal be so quick to accept it? That doesn't make sense for the two of them. But I do like how this could be the thing Krystal thinks Opal is warning her about....so she won't even expect the tornado and Babe ____ing!

Petey is just LOVE. Great actor - great find.

• Members

I loved Adam's scenes with both his kids. The ruthless side he showed to Colby when he warned her that Pete would go to prison if she said anything and later when he told JR not to bother calling. The real Adam is finally back!

I'm intrigued by Tad's search into Taylor's past.

Zach is just as big a bastard as Ryan now.

Frankie/Randi and Ryan/Kendall had me hitting the ff button.

• Members

I didnt get Zach turning on Annie. Seemed to come from nowhere

Loved the goodbye scenes. All the actors did a great job

5 years of Carey women. wow it was 5 years ago this month that the Carey women first rolled into PV with Babe coming first and Krystal soon following. Who would have thought they'd last this long? Too bad for them that it looks like that time is going to be cut short based on Opal's premonition of disaster and Babe wanting to leave pretty much sealed her fate

• Members

Zach turning on Annie was classic Zach from day one and its great to see them returning to that Zach.

The JR and Adam scenes were great, I truely loved the scene when little Adam hugged Adam twice with big bear hugs and then Adam say he wanted little A to call him and that he didn't ever need to talk to JR and told him to have a good life and walked off. Then we had JR there in tears, that was great.

Krystal told Babe to go because she is very scared from what Opal has/hasn't said about whats going to happen to Babe so thats why she was so willing.

• Members

I would hope that even in her crazy mind Annie woulda realized that the way she explained things to the shrink made her seem even crazier... That was my only fault in a pretty strong episode--lotsa good stuff (oh tho where the Hell was Kate when everone was saying bye? maybe poisoning the chocolate Tad was looking for...)

Oh and nuColby had stoppe dbothering me much--but today I felt her acting slipped down again--it was pretty poor--though Petey and Adam carried her

• Members

I thought Colby was good in her scene with Adam - with the tear. But her scene with Petey after he told her the truth about Bella --- was lacking. She needs to get consistent.

So I'm guessing it was Brot that hired Tad? I wonder what's up with him...and have they cast him yet? You'd think he'd be airing in the next few weeks --- the casting call went out long ago.

• Members

^^ Yeah. Who's Brot?

Petey's imitation of Adam was spot-on. "N-n-n-nonsense!"

Ugh. Babe. Her voice bugs me. And I hate the way she's so saintly and self-sacrificing: "Oh, no, JR, don't blame Annie! It was totally my fault that she knocked me over! I startled her. I deserved it!" She pulled the same sh!t at Fusion a few days ago: "Don't blame Amanda for not getting Bella tested! Blame me! It's my fault for having gone along with it!" We get it, AMC. Babe's a martyr. Babe = love.

You know, I just realized. It's not Kendall that bothers me, it's the way that everything she does is for Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. Of course Ryan has to have full custody of Emma! Who else but an almost-widfe-beating, bug-eyed, amnesiac shouter could possibly be a better guardian of a child than pwecious Wyan? I wish Pratt would buy a clue and realize that Ryan is not the lynchpin of the show.

Wow. Some good scenes from Jacob Young. That is the curse of JR -- always trying to run away from the Chandler dark side.

Archived