Any Capitol Fans Here?

• Members

BTW, the person putting up the clips about season previews makes me feel like they're sitting on a bunch of episodes and they've got this site somewhere out there where they're showing them but I can't find it because it's in Italian or whatever wacko.png

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Awwe, I LOVEd Brenda (LG's version) and Wally.

That woman is veronica (Ronnie) D'Angeloe the daughter of Danny Donato, the Mob guy Wally owed money too. They were supposed to be like star crossed lovers, but wally and brenda became very popular. So as Wally's feelings for Brenda came flooding out, Ronnie started scheming and her good girl image changed, I think she ended up doing Jordy as well.

• Members

So Jordy traded how many women with the McClandess brothers?

I thought Brenda/Wally was something planned, it's interesting to know otherwise. Were they still popular once Leslie Graves left?

Leslie has a real vulnerability about her. She is very believable as the rich girl who doesn't quite fit into the family and isn't sure what she wants, but she's going to do whatever she can at high energy levels.

It's kind of tough to separate Leslie and Bill Beyers onscreen from real life, but they have nice chemistry together.

It's so weird for me to picture Julie/Brenda/Trey/Jordy as siblings, for some reason.

• Members
  • Members

Finally finished the Brenda/Wally clips and silly as it sounds, I feel a little sad :( How long after these did Leslie leave? Was her departure a big loss for the show? To me she just exudes such an endearing star quality in this - a kid sister, but also a beautiful, maturing young lady. She and Wally just seem special together. I can't tell you how much I love the scene in the second clip where they start to dance, and they slowly clasp hands, caught up in the moment.

Who was the curly haired woman in the white dress who congratulated Trey on his wedding?

• Members

That's Maggie, Trey's secretary, who Myrna used to drive to distraction whenever she swung by the Capitol.

I'm not sure about the timeline for Leslie. We Love Soaps should do a multi-part interview with Conboy as the thirtieth anniversary is coming up.