AMC: Friday 9/26/2008

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once again, I think the Friday's episode was the best of the week! Unfortunately, that doesn't mean as much this week as last.

I can understand Angie's point of view, having lost her husband and not knowing where Frankie was for so many years. I actually thought the Angie/Taylor scenes were really well done.

I also liked Annie pressing charges against Ryass. I hope Greenlee gets arrested too.

I wish Annie, Babe & Amanda had all slapped Kendall hard. I'm so sick of her Ryan praise and the accusations she was making about Annie's mental health applied equally to herself last year when she framed Greenlee for stealing Spike. It's time for someone in Pine Valley to call Kendall out on her BS and physically take the bitch down!

• Members

First - Aiden - your shirt is fierce! I would totally wear that.

Anyway - I wish I could punch Kendall through the TV. She is absolutely nuts. Straight up hypocritical, nosey, judgemental bitch.

After everything that has happened, why in the HELL would Greenlee tell Kendall about calling Aiden Ryan? Dumb!

I actually understand Angie's pain - and totally understand where she is coming from. I thought the Angie/Taylor scenes were great.

• Members

Just when I was about to pay Rebecca Taylor a compliment, their she goes with those Taylor and Angie, RyAnnie, Kendall and Annie scenes. :rolleyes: Why does one person have to be wrong and the other one right in each and every one of her scripts?

And boy Kendull was on full force today! WTH is she to tell Annie that Ryan had every right to take Emma? Bitch needs to mind her own business and learn when to STFU. Greenlee too.

• Members

I largely liked the show. I had just finished reading a New yorker article about two marine brothers who were involved in the war and both commited suicide after they returned and I was kinda surprised at how much of Taylor's stuff they've gotten almost dead on--the overly chearful attitude about wanting to return to the war, the shakes and nightmares, all that obvious stuff, but lotsa the details too (the brothers commited suicide basically because they didn't know how to live in the non war world anymore--that was their PTS disorder--they'd go back as much as the army would take them and then when they couldn't anymore were at a complete loss).

Anyway about the episode--the Angie stuff made perfect sense to me. I thought it was a good ep though I agree not as good as past Friday eps...

• Members

I don't know Rebecca Taylor's history on the show to compare with but I thought Friday's scenes between the two made sense and that both were actually right in there way. Maybe Angie's pouring it on hard but she's a mama on the verge and scared out of her considerable mind. Taylor's got her own issues as we know and would rightfully defend military service to the country. I apologize if I misunderstood the context of your comment.

Kendall still grates but she has been for me for a long long time.

Go Annie, Go Annie, Go Annie! I get to root for the "bad" girl and I am wanting to watch someone really go after Ryan. Gonna enjoy the hell out of it I think.

Gosh I think Amanda looks much sexier in man-tailored pants and a blouse than all the Valley of the Dolls garb they've had her wear for years.

I enjoyed the show.

Archived