AMC: Big Name Actress Joins!

• Members

I think that's exactly why they are doing it. Bianca's a very popular character and I think this will help the show. I think it's a great move by Pratt. I hope he gives it full attention.

So I guess she wasn't a Kendall recast after all. Daytime Confidential and Nelson Branco were a little off with their specs.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm kinda laughing my ass off here, because if I don't I might cry...but Pratt is as obvious as ever.

Bianca comes home because Erica is in critical condition and could die. She leaves Miranda at home, you know, cause she's worried about the tornado damage and all of that. Erica almost dying (but she lives, thanks to Dr. Hayward who was summoned by Adam) and the death of Babe are to much for Bianca to handle on her own, so her girlfriend/maybe wife loads Mimo onto a plane and they come to support Bianca.

But oh what do we have here...Bink's babe is an architect and Pine Valley was leveled by a tornado. Oooo, me thinks this gives Reese a job, and Bianca one more reason to put down roots in the Valley again.

Ah, Pratt, Captain Obvious you are.

Lets just hope he writes it well at least.

• Members

Yeah I cal look past the obviousness if he writes it well. So far, he's been doing that.

For once in the last few years stuff that looks "good" on paper, actually turns out to be just as good or better on screen. LOL

Usually its the complete opposite.

• Members

LOL, I want AMC back on the map. I want him do well and write well. So yeah, a little obviousness doesn't hurt, so long as he delivers.

I will say, even though I'm not watching, and won't be (he has to try and kill me bringing D&E full circle, lmfao) it's nice to see the mood of the fans changing for the better. :) I hope you guys get your show back.

Archived