AMC: Big Name Actress Joins!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Laura Wright and I think she is great as Carly.

Adam says,

I've always thought Laura Wright has been a miscast of Carly. I didn't like her on Loving or GL and I don't like her on GH. Different strokes, different folks I guess.

======================================================

I thought she was great on GH and loving.

IMO I think they should have kept Jennifer.

=========================

The 3rd Carly?

• Members

It's Been A Few Days, but I think it was on Daytime Confidential. I have Read that something like You will be Surprised to find out who the "Father" is. I think that we will know the Father and I am thinking that it might be David Hayward. Maybe He Wants to make up for Keeping Bianca's Other Baby away from her by Giving her Another Baby. Of Course, This will be by Artificial Insemination. Bianca would not have Sex with David Hayward or Any Other Man. We'll see who the Father is. Jody

• Members

Hey Adam. I think that Nelson Branco said this on Daytime Confidential. Bianca has A New Girlfriend and Bianca is Pregnant. Bianca will be Hurt in the Tornado so they will Probably find out that Bianca is Pregnant and they will be Concerned about if the Baby will be All Right. Some People have Wondered if Bianca Asked Zach to be the Father and She would Use his Sperm and have it Artificially Inseminated. Then, The New Girlfriend and Zach would Fight for Custody IF Bianca Should be in A Coma or Died or The New Girlfriend would Fight with Erica for Custody if Zach wasn't the Father. I'm not Saying that Bianca will Die. I'm just saying that this could be A Storyline. Jody

Archived