AMC: Big Name Actress Joins!

• Members

I consider this HUGE. Like her or not, she was a centerpiece on General Hospital, and by that token alone, this is an actress that demands big story when she's attached to a soap. This shows a HUGE commitment to Bianca's return, because she's not going to be just an add-on to Kendall or Erica's story, she's going to have an actual relationship and a life of her own, with a woman who has a job and her own purpose in Pine Valley (as an architect, which will tie her to whoever they need to in town, after this storm).

I think it's brilliant, and I do like Tamara Braun. It also gives them the backup plan with Bianca/Reese, in case they do lose Minshew and/or Budig.

BIG attention grab for AMC! Congrats to Pratt!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Adam. Also, Bianca is Pregnant and We are Supposed to Know the " Father " . Maybe Vanessa Marcil who was Brenda on General Hospital and was I think Sam on Las Vegas can get Josh Duhamel to come back to All My Children. Maybe Bianca will get Her Best Friend Leo who She found in Paris to come back to Pine Valley and Greenlee and Leo Get Back Together. Then, Kendall will be Happy and The Fans will be Happy and the Ratings will Go Up. Jody

Archived