Y&R: Adam Spumor

• Members

I like him well enough that I hope they don't use it as an excuse to write him out. Instead they should have him pay deeply and then work towards a storyline of redemption.

Edited to add that Paul and anyone he can get on his side should get together and beat the BASTARD to a bloody pulp!! If they want pointers on this storyline they should buy Buffy season 2-final and do their writing homework!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How is this character assassination when we don't fully know the character? We don't know how his relationships were while he was in college and while he lived in New York. Now if Nick became an abuser then that would be character assassination because that's something he's never done before. But the hints have been dropped with Adam and he's gotten kinda rough with Heather before.

• Members

This may sound shallow, but I think the actor can handle it...He's goodlooking and has the assertion necessary to sell a reformation...Look at Michael Baldwin- he was a creep, but once he said he was sorry, many believed him. I don't think it will be long before he's the next Kevin Fischer, finding love in unexpected places.

• Members

Hmm.. I love Adam because I see him as a bad guy. So I don't mind this happening. I will just continue to love to hate him.

But it wouldn't be the first time Y&R (or any other soap for that matter) to change a villain into a good guy. Just look at Michael, Kevin, Jana etc. So I'm sure even if they did all this and then turned Adam to the good side, people would like him .. (I wouldn't, but some people would..)

Archived