Y&R: JT/Victoria Spumor

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I would much rather see Tyra become a hot distraction for Nick instead of J.T. Someone definitely needs to come between Nick and Phyllis, who despite being a hot couple in the beginning, are rather boring and bland right now. Tyra needs to seduce Nick and those fat lips of his while turning Phyllis back into the maniacal shrew that she's meant to be. J.T. can just leave town or be killed off for all I care. However, if the show is determined to hold on to him, I still think J.T. should cheat on Victoria with a hot guy. Give this show its very first storyline of a man cheating on his S/O with another man.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Sep 1 2008, 05:56 AM)
Put Victoria with Neil and Tyra with JT. I think it could work and you'd even have a strong storyline if Dru returns. Amelia Heinle can't carry a story like Heather Tom, but he can make it work if the writing is top notch.

I actually really like the idea of Victoria and Neil, imagine how Victor would react if one of his most respected colleagues began seeing his daughter whilst tension between Victor and Victoria was still rife...and imagine how he would react if they broke up and ended badly! I do love the idea of JTyra, but I don't see why Y&R cant make a decision with the Karen character and whether or not to keep Nia Peeples around.

• Members

I think I would actually welcome a new Victoria!

I don't want to be hating on AH, but it's her eyes, you see. She delivers her lines and her eyes look dead.

As for JT -- waste-of-space. However, I am willing to see where this story goes. It might give a little oomph to two actors who have never really had any.

Archived