Y&R: JT/Victoria Spumor

• Members

I really thought they were going to put Victoria with Jack when Amelia first joined the show. The show heavily flirted with the idea of Jack and Victoria, as well as Brad and Victoria. As you can see, Brad and Victoria won out in the end. At the time, I thought it was juicy and so scandalous and I really wanted it to happen, but now that I think about it, three years later, I thank God they didn't go there. And I don't say that because Jack was once Victoria's stepfather. Victoria was already a teenager when Nikki and Jack were together. It was Nick who was still a child at the time. So that part is not what made me change my mind, but it was rather knowing it would ruin Victoria as a character. She's daddy's little girl as others have stated. She would never ever do that to Victor. Brad was one thing. But Jack? Deep down inside, I think Victoria hates Jack, just because Victor hates him so much. She would never do that to her father.

And I do agree that Victoria and Neil would be something worth trying again. Kristoff St. John and Amelia Heinle aren't that bad looking together.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived