Y&R Josh Griffith fired!

• Members

Here's a clip from 2005, when Christel had better writing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIPgvG7AqGU (Sorry, I don't know how to embed.)

This PROVES that Christel can step up when given good material.

Here's a similar scene with Davetta as Lily. NO emotion what so ever. And at 00:24 there's a long pause - clearly she forgot her lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOCU2OyJJo&NR=1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ummm..Toups already said not to go off topic. Why must one in particular re start the Devetta/Christel again?? This thread is about Josh Griffith being fired. About half of it now seems is about Devetta and Christel and who is better. There is a thread about that somewhere else on this board.

And no I am not a mod here. :lol:;)

• Members

It's always about Christel/Davetta or Tammin/Adrienne in the end. We're talking about the last of the great daytime dramas, but apparently, those four actresses are all anyone can talk about. :rolleyes:

Isn't this what we have the Love/Hate folder for?

• Members

Do we really know how she was raise in Paris? All they said she she hung around kids she shouldn't have hung around. That doesn't sound like a princess. It didn't say anything about her being treated like a princess. CK plays Lily like she was raise in Cali as a princess.

• Members

Well I heard he & LML was the ones who brought CK back as Lily. I'm asking is CK going to keep it now if he's gone. they killed off both Sabrina & David wasn't they hire under He & LML. You know when they fire people. The people who was hired under them jobs are going to be in question.

• Members

Oh great, now MAB and Sheffer are fighting. The show is simply doomed. Just freakin' do something about it already. We (the fans) are crazy for thinking some things might get better. Things get worse, but we still return time after time with hope.

Sony or CBS or whoever has got the control over Y&R is really incompetent. Just do something already!

• Members

I just said something similar...less action oriented...in another thread. If this feuding is really happening again, the owners need to look at what their STRUCTURAL and POWER SHARING problem are and FIX them.

Archived