Y&R Josh Griffith fired!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think most who think that of you (and what a hyperbole!) probably have read one or two of your posts and just don't want to understand Sylph as the overall poster. It could also be that they just don't "get" you.

I personally am very fond of you, but sometimes I do not "understand" you, but I know you're a nice person and passionate person from the conversations we've had.

Those who don't know, will make assumptions.

Anyway, this thread went way off topic, we should all be wishing for Griffith's immediate firing and an authentic statement that backs it up. :)

• Members

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with this statement as pertaining to this particular subject. Sometimes it's very hard to understand where the other person is coming from, no matter what the intentions are (and this, of course, is not specifically for Sylph).

• Members

See - you get me, YRBB gets me. I tend to stuff my posts with all sorts of weird words and allusions so that I remove the tension that might be present in an otherwise serious post. Not because I want to come off as lofty and snobbish (which people also accused me of being) nor because I have issues (also accused of) nor because I'm bitter and resentful (also...)... I am way too much sarcastic and obviously I don't know how to wrap my posts into some nice packaging, but I'll try to improve on that.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC - JOSH GRIFFITH FIRED!

Toups, don't delete this for two days more, I know it's seriously off-topic. I'd appreciate it.

• Members

I never got what the fuss was about you anyway :P

I guess some people read posts more seriously than I do or believe most are written--plus I like to come on here to get a difference of opinion (and I'm well aware of your pro Bell, anti Agnes biases :) )

Back on topic--I think Griffith can be brilliant when he's helping lead Malone as writer and doens't have Frons interfering (the reason he admitted ot leaving last time--so he won't be back at ABC anytime soon--and left Malone to create even more of a mess on his own). I sy we get the two men to bring back their proposed 13 Bourbon Street as a late night soap on HBO :D or the Internet :D or somewhere

Archived