Y&R: Billy Miller...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Going back to page three, Ashley Bashioum's return did not fail. Jack Smith just wanted to recast the character. He used to excuse that he schooling got in the way, but she revealed that it wasn't true. When they saw Rachel Kimsey during the Victoria casting, he probably wanted to keep her so Bashioum had to go. While she was on the show she was building a strong relationship with Kevin and I don't think Greg Rikaart has had stronger chemistry with anyone since. Sad thing is that I totally expect them to recast if Mac ever returns. Y&R just seems like that kind of show now. :(

• Members

If there is a soap god, the Jill/Kay thing will NOT be reversed. They have come too far in their relationship for it to be undone now. And aside from that, it would be completely unrealistic because they had a DNA test done as recently as 2006 which proved that they are mother and daughter.

And about Mac - I pray that Rachel Kimsey will return one day (but I'm not holding my breath). I liked her perky, upbeat Mac much better than AshBash's scowly, depressing Mac.

And your posts continue to be patronizing! Yes, I was watching the show when Tom played Victoria (since 1997, to be exact), and no, I didn't like her! She was a rude, selfish, anti-social little bitch with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. She inherited all of the worst qualities from both of her parents. Heinle's Victoria is much more mature and is actually nice once in a while.

• Members

That's not Heather's fault, that's how Victoria was written at the time. You can't blame the actress for the material she's given to play.

And Victoria is supposed to be a ruthless bitch, she was originally intended to be the spitting image of her father, and Victor is anything but a nice, calm, and collected guy.

This is a soap, DNA tests mean nothing. :huh:

Archived