Y&R: Billy Miller...

• Members

LOL. I cannot judge Miller's work, so I look forward to seeing it.

As for Tom...well, (a) I want that miserable sad sack ruined Logan OFF B&B, _and_ (B) I realize I'm one of a (minority?) that preferred her Victoria.

But I'm actually content with Heinle's Victoria. I don't love her...her inability to really grieve at "Sabrina's" death shows her limitations as an actress....but she's okay.

That would take $$. Does GL have any?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Billy is coming back, but I hope the writers treat him better than they treat the other younger Abbott on the show. <_<

I like Tom better as Katie than as Victoria. Tom's Victoria was a total bitch and there was nothing likeable about her. Heinle's Victoria is a breath of fresh air by comparrison.

• Members

why do I get the feeling they're bringing Billy back to help undo the whole Jill/Kay mother daughtere fiasco. wasn't that mentioned a while ago that they were looking to do that? anyways if that's why then i really hope they find a good actress to play Mac this time around loved those two back in the day. looking forward to seeing Miller in the role of Billy should be interesting esp. with Glo. haha

• Members

Tom's Victoria was bad? Did you watch the show at all? Or check a few clips on YouTube. Wow. Your posts continue to amaze me.

On another note, PLEASE don't make a Cane/Lily/Billy triangle. We don't need another character ruined by Lily.

• Members

I listened to that interview, too. I think it is clear that Duhon is *ahem* not the most gracious actor ever. His fans would say that "he calls it like he sees it." Haters just call him a d!ck.

However, IMO -- and it's an unpopular one -- I do think he was a convincing actor. And an even more convincing son of Scott Baldwin. I can also understand why he'd be bitter at GH. As Billy Abbott, though? TOTALLY wrong. I'm so glad Billy Miller got the part.

Heather, yes. I wasn't as convinced by David. I think he does better at darker, meaner roles, not the golden boy Abbott princeling. And he didn't have the naughty twinkle that Billy Miller does.

And I still have a big problem dealing with Amelia Heinle as Fauxtoria Blandstrom. I've been told she can act by fans of Loving/The City and AMC. Why isn't she trying here?

:lol: dmarex. I would love a Cane/Chloe/Billy triangle, though.

• Members

In my opinion, both Bashiom and Kimsey did okay. I would like it if they corrected the mistake, but I don't know how it would play out...

And yes, Billy/Cane/Chloe seems much better than having Lily there.

Archived