Y&R: Week of August 04, 2008

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love it if this happened. That character has been a total albatross for the show. Absolutely, positively, useless. Plus the actor is a bore and never clicked with the show. I sure hope it turns out the way I want, he's dead weight.

And yes, the 'Gloria Buys Jabot' storyline is ridiculous. Jabot hasn't been a public company for about 10 years...Katherine owns the majority and the Abbotts own the rest. It's plain sloppy storytelling. Also, how in the hell is 50 million supposed to buy majority interest in a major cosmetics company anyway!?

• Members

Eric Braeden is KILLING it this year. There are so many amazing episodes he could have on his Emmy reel next year, and he'll probably still be denied. I wish EB could be like this all year long. Right now, no other actor comes close this year.

• Members

I guess he did.

Funnily enough, I thought that as well, I did smile slightly.

I reckon it was just add a bit of audio power to the scene. I suspect we may see a bit more 'out-of-the-box' moments in future. Though, Eric Braeden's acting was power enough.

Really well-done scene.

Any word on Tuesday's US episode? SW, BD, Director? Most important of all, was it good?

Archived