Y&R: Week of August 04, 2008

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cannot believe Jill is trying to make Cane CEO. <_< On the bright side she's screwing over Brad and no one deserves it more, but Cane barely has any business experience. I love it that Brad went running to Jack and Sharon to expose Jill. Now if only Kay would step in and fulfill my Neil agenda.

• Members

Adam reminded me of what Michael always does with Lauren when he hugs her just because he needs a hug, but Heather and Adam need to work on their timing. It was a bit stilted with Heather wondering what was wrong with Adam but not in a comforting way. I liked Adam and Heather from the get go, but I'm not so sure right now because their less than stellar acting is getting in the way. Adam looks in pain (in a my shoes are too tight way) and speaks in such a robotic monotone and Heather is just there. At first they reminded me of a young Michael and Lauren, who came together without hurting others in a natural way and were matched well in intelligence, experience, demeanor and age. I just wish the actors were a bit better since they make so much sense together and have good chemistry.

Cane is a joke. He can't even buy a shirt that fits properly and has found himself manipulated by two women because he can't handle his booze in less than two years, yet Jill wants to make him her puppet CEO and Cane is all, "I'll make you and grandmum proud." He can't handle his personal life let alone a major corporation. Cane ranks under Nick in the intellect category and he is even less convincing as a high level businessman. Ughh.

Archived