Y&R: Week of August 04, 2008

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope this have many cast members heading over to France. Since Victor bought a chateau for Sabrina and she mentioned, on her death bed, how much she loved France in the autumn. I totally see him taking her ashes to spread somewhere in France.

• Members

After watching today's Canadian show I just have a strange feeling that Sabrina is still alive and this is all a ruse to fish out the mob, and the big location shoot in Paris will lead to a Victor/Sabrina reunion... I hope I'm wrong, but something just doesn't seem right.

On a weird note, it would be funny if Paris, France did for Y&R what Paris, Texas did for OLTL.

• Members

I always loved her, but I totally understand how her introduction was bungled...and therefore why she had to go. Forget the rushed romance, the betrayal of her friendship (ick factor), the May-December thing that icked others and the chou-choi-ma-cherie stuff. The implausible pregnancy was the nail in the coffin.

She was unique on daytime, and she subtly moved the diversity of the canvas in an important direction.

At least her death gives Y&R excellent forward momentum.

• Members

I sure hope you're dead wrong about Sabrina. That bitch better stay dead. She died onscreen, the doctors all said it, Victor cried, he's a mess, Nikki's been haunted by her already, she HAS to be dead...honestly if Y&R ever brings her or Raya back they'll have jumped the shark horribly.

Fans may 'love' Sabrina right at this moment but they 'love' her because she's dead and gone and audiences know they'll never have to hear from her again, so it's easy to forget how nauseatingly awful she was and how terrible the Victor/Sabrina pairing was. Killing off Sabrina was a great move and if they're successful in getting rid of *spoiler I hope from tomorrow's episode* all the better!

I am loving Y&R at the moment and I can only hope that Jess Walton's renewed presence will continue and increase!

• Members

I wasn't into today's show. I simply can't buy into to Victor and Sabrina's grand love for each other. I loved Nikki completely though. I was really moved when she was praying for her sobriety on the porch. I just wanted to hug her and tell her that everything is going to be alright.

Neil is a conservative patriarch, but he was right about Devon and his rediscovered dream of music. I did like Karen today. She can become fierce if HS and MAB stop being so timid with the character. I hope this is the beginning of Karen getting a personality. Let her go all badass on Tyra and that annoying little child's butt.

When Peter Bergman was standing behind Eric Braeden in Sabrina's office, I caught my breath. I had forgotten that Peter Bergman is a very handsome distinguished man. I had the biggest crush on him when he was Cliff on AMC.

• Members

Yes, we never actually saw David die. Which means the mob could have easily done something to either take him away or something else. For now he's dead, and that's the way I'd like it to stay. So many mistakes were finally corrected. There's peace on Earth, but much more needs to be done. B) It's quite refreshing to see everyone saying nice things about Y&R. I hope it stays that way.

Archived