B&B: Week of July 28, 2008

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww. Now I feel bad for Felicia. LOL!

I just love how Donna will listen to a complete stranger than her own sister who knows FC and the industry backwards and forwards. Silly, silly girl.

I'm surprised Pam didn't get fired (although demoted to 1st floor general receptionist). There must be some point to that. I'm hoping she plays some part in this story.

Another good episode.

• Members

A return to the corporate/business SLs is very welcome, a nice break from Katie! :D

So, did Brooke definitely walk out on Forrester Creations too, along with her fiance?

If so, Donna is up the creek without a paddle, so to speak! How can she run a company without a good proportion of the senior executives/designers? :lol::lol:

The one element missing from this SL so far is Stephanie, I bet I know how she'll react! ;)

• Members

Hey y'all. Not a regular watcher of B&B, but thought I'd pop in here and get your feelings about something I read in SOW this week. If it's been covered before, I apologize. But I really didn't like the way this sounded. There's a blurb from John McCook about the changes on the show pertaining to music :

"But we are going to try and speed the show up; use faster cutting and editing techniques and contemporary music that bleeds over, the way primetime shows do. It's going to be fun to watch"

:o:o

Does this bother anyone?? I don't know if any of you watch GL, but they are using "contemporary" music now and it sucks. The thing I love about the Bell shows (and Y&R is getting back to it) is their classical music. Why are they trying to fix something that ain't broke?? I don't get it. Or do y'all look forward to this change?

Archived