it's happened

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:o

Jesse and Angie working their magic on you, huh? Resist it! Fight it! Think Greenlee. Greenlee stuck down a well. Think the Fusion stripper's pole. Think nuBabe. Think KWAK. Think bug-eyed RyAss.

Think RyLee.

• Members

:lol: I didn't mind Melrose Place. But I consider MP the twinkie of PrimeTime soaps. Sugary, manufactured, disposable, forgettable. AMC, despite its missteps in recent years, was longstanding [sITE NAME NOT ALLOWED] and should be treated as such. I cannot imagine a least-likely fit for Agnes Nixon's opus. Even James Reilly has better credentials for writing AMC if you consider her pedigree at GL and Y&R (and had averted your eyes from NBC this past decade).

• Members

TC,

[Katherine Chancellor] Dear God In Heaven! [Katherine Chancellor]

Whatever works for you...but for me AMC is a husk of it's former self. Without Susan Lucci I'd never be able to watch it (I average one episode a month)...come back to Y&R late July, August is supposed to be GOOD.

• Members

LOL. I know he's a guy! :lol: I goofed up when typing.

And I honestlyhonestlyhonestly was not referencing any website when I referrred to AMC as royalty of the daytime genre. OK, now I have a visual of a cross-dressing JER with a tiara on his head. :blink:

Archived