OLTL: Discussion for the week July 7-11

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Matthew SO called Nora on what she did... Nice. I wanted to see a bit more character depth there. I like both Nora and Lindsey, but to see Matthew speak out is important for the character

• Members

It was fun for those of us of that orientation, but made NO sense storyline-wise. They'd have these intense showdowns wearing only towels in the steam room. Eye to eye, nose to nose. I remember thinking, amongst other things, what guys actually TALK LIKE THIS IN THIS SITUATION?! I get that they were trying to up the eye candy, but WOW, did it bring a really distracting level to those scenes.

• Members

OMG! BAB is doing a great job! She's like the antithesis of Joan Rivers -- she can make all the muscles in her face move independently of one another! :o Loved how she talked about her brother Johnny, and psychosis Charlotte. Great dialogue.

I am loving me some Sarah Roberts! JuB is doing a great job with this material.

Carlo is just Carlo for me. Meh! But he always generates great story. Loved the history lesson.

I am now on board the Tina Train. I've been ambivalent until today.

Love Cris and Antonio.

Matthew telling off Nora! Eddie Alderson is so underrated IMHO. He's gotten rave reviews for his film work.

Rex and Marcie <sniff>

Lindsay made me tear up.

Michelle Poteet Lisante was credited today and I believe Carolyn Cuilliton. I guess I have to rethink my opinion of Lisante. I hate when that happens. :angry:

• Members

I didn't mean that in a bad way. It was "compelling" for lack of a better word. Fascinating might be more accurate. It wasn't like really over the top or anything.

I thought everyone in those scenes was spot on. RSW broke my heart too.

Archived