OLTL: Discussion for the week July 7-11

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I happily stand corrected.

WEEKS ago, I complained that the David/Addie beat... while campily entertaining... was slightly TOO over the top for my tastes.

I foolishly believed its ONLY purpose was to balance out the "sturm und drang" of Nash's death.

After this last episode... with Clint's moment of "How can I work this to my advantage?" re: his current predicament with BE/CE? I see it was all part of a bigger picture.

I should have known better. NOW I'm invested.

DES, I agree. If it's as easy as you predicted, I'll think it's a little *too* easy.

But either way, at least I see there was a higher purpose for it other than to lighten the mood in between Nash hysterics.

Which is crazy... because I really chalked it up to a point AGAINST the Church of Carlivati... until the moment I saw the wheels in Clint's head start to turn.

That'll teach me to assume the worst...

:D

• Members

I don't think it is very healthy but I think I am falling for Todd. This might be very serious since the last guy I fell for on a soap was Mason Capwell.

The Todd/Marty scenes are great.

Marcie is a weirdo. She could go to Jessica and ask her for her unborn baby. This child will also be related to Todd, Marcie. Go get that baby now!

KSD is stunning, a great actress and she makes every scene work. Except when child-woman Starr is around and starts yelling and crying. This girl is so ready for Saint Anne's.

Addie and the Davids were adorable. Nora on the other hand, wasn't. I really can't stand this woman.

Archived