Recast the Role: Kristen Forrester - B&B

• Members

I always thought that Kristen should come back... Cast Laura Wright. She couldn't really do older than LK but she'd have a bit of a kick to her.

I thought that Tony had the chance to have a really good assisted suicide story on soaps.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tho she may not come off as older than Lesli Kay, my vote would be Jensen Buchanan (ex-Vicky, AW/ex-Sarah, OLTL) and pair her with the original "Tony". The show should definitely focus on the HIV story and "Tony" being back temporarily (while losing his health and dying). Jensen could play the Hell out of those scenes and it would also free her up to be paired with someone else. Sean Kanan as Deacon perhaps?

• Members

They never really mentioned her after FauxAngela/Deveney was written off.

Every some years Staphanie talks about her five children though - therefore acknoledging Angela.

BTW, Kristen was born before Angela if I rememember correctly.

And Clarke & Kristen were hot and a hoot and still would be. Brad Bell soooo dropped the ball when he didn't rekindle their story properly in 2001... :angry:

• Members

Jack Wagner is probably the reason why she wouldnt join B&B. They may or may not be friends now but how many times have they gotten back together and broken up? Its always happening. I dont think they'd put themselves in a position where they'd have to work with/near each other when their relationship is forever changing. I dont think the execs would want that kind of drama either

Archived