Recast the Role: Kristen Forrester - B&B

• Members

Figured this might be a fun theme for threads.

You play casting director and recast the role!

Starting with: Kristen Forrester, from B&B

I've never cared for Tracy Lindsay Melchoir. Plain and simple. So who would you cast as Kristen Forrester?

And feel free to craft her "Return to L.A." storyline as well!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought they could've had Eileen Davidson as Kristen if they weren't going to continue her as Ashley. She even looks like TLM, IMO. There's always a door for her and Tony to come back and deal with his HIV. Don't know if B&B has the guts to do that, though.

• Members

I wouldn't recast Kristen plain and simple.

The show is already overcrowded with young whores ah females her age, two other Forrester siblings don't have anything worthwile as it is and last but not least I never liked Kristen that much. LOL

I liked Tracy Lindsey Melchior way more than I ever did Terri Ann Linn, the original Kristen. Still, B&B does not need Kristen - unless for an annual trip to L.A.

• Members

It depends on when you want to take Kristen this time.. These days the popular choice would be nu-Stephanie.

Kristen returns to L.A. after the deaths of Zende and Tony, as a bitter, lonely woman who burries herself at work at Forrester. She is brought back to take over from Stephanie, she wants Donna out of the family, blames Brooke for everything that has happened to the Forresters, she hates younger sister Bridget and is very protective of her brothers. Think early Stephanie, Iris Carrington.

In that case the part could be played by: Ellen Wheeler (if she was stll acting), Susan Walters, Kelly Rutherford, Rebecca Staab or Cady McClain.

• Members

I never have understood really how old Kristen is supposed to be and it is so hard with B&B these days anyway since with the Logan children they deaged them all.

Teri Ann Linn was born in 1966

Tracy Melchior was born in 1973

When I chose my ladies I used an age range of 1968 to 1973 - a 5 year age range.

Martha Byrne was born in 1969 and Christie Clark was born in 1973 - so it is not a wide age range in casting circles. Of course if it was Days, Martha could play Christie's mother.

Archived