Recast the Role: Kristen Forrester - B&B

• Members

Based on her 21 year history to date, you sure are right!

The only reason to bring her back is if she has been rendered more interesting during her time away. I think widowhood could do that. But whatever...something should give this character more layers if they want to bring her back.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm sorry but, no! Keep her away from my screen please. There's so many great soap actresses out there to choose from, and McKenzie is one of them. imoShe's not. But she could be, and certainly with the right actress.

• Members

She's hasn't been a "strong" character. But I wouldn't want to see her turn in to a Felicia clone. Ridge and Thorne are different and there needs to be something that sets Kristin apart from Felicia. And since Felicia is an adult now, she can't be the "rebel" as much, so they've just made her very...strong-willed? or hard-headed almost.

• Members

I wouldn't mind a recast Kristen (or even the original actress?) returning to B&B further down the line. Especially if it's a story that 1.) picks up on the AIDs issues it triggered and 2.) reunites Kristen with Clarke!

However, for now, what B&B needs is some men. Prick and Rigid aren't getting any younger! Marcus and Owen are nice starts, but I would love for Deacon and CJ (played by Sean Kanen and Mick Cain, natch) to return to the canvas. All these women fluttering around the Mount Rushmore Twins and Ridge's even craggier dad is just WRONG. Nick has at least three related women making cow eyes at him (four if you count Jackie -- and I do because B&B has never let a little thing like blood ties get in the way of sexual attraction).

Once they've settled the male/female imbalance, given Thorne a romance and established Felicia as Stephanie's true heir, then I wouldn't mind seeing Julie Benz (who played Darla on Buffy and Angel) take the role and run with it.

200px-JulieBenz_BoosterBash05.jpg

Obviously she's onto bigger and better things now, what with movies and her role on Dexter, but I can dream, can't I? :lol: Her Daytime equivalent would be Cynthia Preston, with her feline mix of innocence, sexiness and malevolence. She'd take Kristen in new directions.

• Members

I LOVE the idea of Cynthia Preston as Kristen, but what need is there for the character? I mean, the only available men in the show are either Forresters (and thus, her relations) or Nick Marone, and the last thing we need right now is another woman going gaga for Nick's magic stick...the man is really the Sonny Corinthos of B&B.

Archived