• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes, I have heard of them.

They were the creators and writers of both Concerning Miss Marlowe and From These Roots (until Procter and Gamble fired them.)

These men were involved in a same-sex romantic relationship.    I understand that Procter and Gamble learned of this and dismissed them.

Afterward, hardly anyone would hire them.  Roy Winsor hired them to write Love of Life.

I do not know what happened to them after they completed their run on Love of Life.   I have found pictures of their house online.

• Members

Yes, that it is Elizabeth. She was one of my professors at The Actors Studio Drama School. In case the articles don't mention, she had a quick battle with cancer. I so wish more of her time on Love of Life was available online. I had seen that video before, and in fact, sent it to her while still at school. She had very fond memories of working on the show, and with Chris.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Alas, I don't have that information. We rarely discussed her past. I have no idea if she and Chris even kept in touch after the show.  **Edited to add:*** the only thing I remember her saying about her time on LOL was she was such a newbie to NYC, it was a wonderful learning experience for her, and that Chris was just as nervous as she was most of the time. Then it came time for her to start making me break down and cry for 3 hours. HAHA!  Ah, acting class memories......

Edited by adrnyc