Y&R: Favorite Storyline Ever?

• Members

David Kimble story.

I was very young when Y&R first came to this country. We were originally 7 years behind America, then after a '2 hour' special, it reduced to four years.

Anyway, one of the most memorable stories, was I believe 1989 U.S stories/1993 UK (funnily enough around the time Peter Bergman took over as Jack Abbott), was when the Kimble story really opened up.

It just stood out as incredibly creepy (writing, lighting, music, the lot) and it built up nicely.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if this is considered a storyline but I liked the episodes where Brad has a near-fatal heart attack after a night of intense humping with Lauren Fenmore (how is Brad's ticker these days anyway)? Also loved the follow-up where Lauren and Traci have a mini-catfight in the hospital waiting room as a result of Traci blaming Lauren for Brad's ticker giving out.

• Members

my favs were billy/mac jill/mamie one of my favourite scenes of all time is Jack throwing the chair out of his office window after an arguement with Victor i believe it was.

Also, does anyone know where i can find or buy old episodes of Y&R from 1999-2001 era?

Archived