OLTL return:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is such awesome news!!! I don't even care that his return won't be permanent, either. I'm just glad to see OLTL hasn't forgotten "good old Mel."

(I must echo Scotty Gore's sentiments, though. Where are Herb and Dr. Larry?)

• Members

I bought three weeks of OLTL from January/Feb 1998 so I finally got to see Mel. He's a great match for Dorian and this should be a great return. I just wish they'd remember Dorian has a daughter and bring Cassie back full time.

• Members

I'm really interesting in who all is coming back for the fortieth anniversary. I hope it's under the guise of an event within the show, like how for AMC's 35th, they had Mark Dalton, Nick Davis, and some others return to help celebrate Joe's anniversary at Pine Valley Hospital and also Bianca's reunion with Miranda.

And if they're gonna think about bringing back Herb and Dr. Larry, they might as well bring back one of the vintage OLTL characters that I've always read about and always wanted to see: the delicious Wanda Webb Wolek.

• Members

Yeah...maybe the twist this time is that DORIAN goes to heaven!!!!

I loved Mel, but at this point I see no need for him to return alive. ('cause if he does, next thing is Todd's parrot).

• Members

I hope it turns into a long term gig. Dorian needs her own love life and needs to stay out of Vicki's. Since Tuc Watkins staying long term doesn't seem to be an option since he supposedly wants to live in LA because his boyfriend is there, then I will take Mel coming back.

• Members

Awesome that ONE LIFE is bringing back Stephen Markle as Mel Hayes, IMHO the love of Dorian's life. AWESOME! I do hope that Cassie and Kevin are next. ONE LIFE needs the awesome Dan Gauthier back as Kevin. I'd prefer Laura Koffman back as Cassie, but it would be great to have Martha Byrne as Cassie. There are rumors out there that ONE LIFE wants Martha as a Nu-Cassie. Having Cassie back would be a damned good thing.

Archived