GL: June discussion

• Members

I hadn't heard, Dale. What's the scoop? Any word?

Really, UKBoi? If you feel that way, more power to ya. I can't stand NF/Cassie. Especially the last few days she has sunk to a new low IMO.

IA, Julia. I love RoseVioletDaisy's Harley rants. They're great.

And I wasn't hoping Buzz to punch Cyrus BECAUSE of his cheating on Harley, but for all the pain he's caused Buzz's family the last few months. Including the Marina thing. He deserved it for EVERYTHING he's done. Not because of his roll in the hay with the pole-dancing whore of a preacher's wife.

I gotta say, Ava and Remy are completely useless characters. But I enjoyed their scenes today. This is one of the few pairings that MIGHT WORK if they give it a chance. I think LSV/MRS have a lot of chemistry. LSV was pretty good today - tears and all. Could his acting be improving?

Bill/Lizzie just piss me off.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Buzz wants to punch Cyrus because I think that he doesn't care about him. And who was it that said during yesterdays show that Harley doesn't allow herself to continue being in a relationship with guys who have cheated on her. They said something like, "Look at Gus!" and I was like, "Bullsh!t!!!! Look at f_c-king Harley!" Was it Cassie? I think it was her that said it because I wanted to smack Cassie down so bad today when I was watching yesterdays episode! Ugh that woman! Some woman character on that show just needs to beat that woman's f_cking face in!!! Pound on that face! I'm telling ya!

• Members

^ ^ ^ LMAO Noel!!! And YES, it was the pole dancing stripper tramp Cassie that said that to Cyrus.

IA - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see someone like Alexandra beat the living [!@#$%^&*] outta Cassie and just pound her face in. That would be great! Or perhaps Olivia. You just know that Olivia could do some damage to her. Then we could get REVA - someone that has like, a million reasons to do it, go after her. OMG. I have a smile on my face just thinking about it. :D

• Members

Oh hell ... I'd like for Roxy Shayne to came back to Springfield and do that. Cassie's never got to experience what it's like for a good ol' fashioned ass beatin' done Shayne style. Nor has she even had the chance to appreciate it yet.

• Members

So, caught the show today. There are a couple more WTF moments with the location shots....

- Why is Dinah hanging around the trash cans outside that building? That made no sense at all. And secondly, are we to believe that Towers is located inside that crappy looking building? GMAB. They seriously need to put more thought into where they shoot those scenes.

It was great seeing Vanessa today. The writers should work on her and Dinah's relationship, IMO. GT and MK are great together - or could be. I'm still liking Remy/Ava together. Two prior characters I couldn't stand are now somewhat tolerable when they're together. Do I want a whole show built around them? Hell no. But I am liking them having a minor SL together.

What was up with Reva's hair today? Did not like it.

• Members

Okay, after watching yesterday's episode, am I the only one LMAO at the thought of Ava being the "perfect" politico wife for Bill? REALLY?

I don't really remember any Bill/Ben/Remy/Shane bonding, but whatever.

I felt bad for Blake, even though I probably shouldn't have.

And I'll admit, a couple of those Coop/Ashlee scenes were tolerable.

• Members

IA, P.J. Ava Peralta doesn't fit with the role of "perfect wife" at all. It's laughable. This is a character that is as useless as Peapack, NJ location shots. The writers took it the lazy way out and made her Olivia's daughter to make the audience care for her more, IMO and it has failed. The character is useless and could drop off the face of the earth tomorrow and I doubt anyone would give a [!@#$%^&*].

They still can correct this (and I've said this many times) by re-visiting her maternity/paternity with the line Olivia said when the reveal first occurred - Ava's birth certificate is 3 days later than what Olivia remembered giving birth. She said that one time, and it was dropped. DK should dig that back up again, correct Ava's parentage, reveal the lie she's keeping from Bill and send her the hell outta town.

Ava's been wondering around Springfield now for 3 years too long, IMHO.

• Members

Well, I've never cared for O anyway...but the mutt of O and Jeff somehow impressed the Govenor's wife as being smart and charming? :rolleyes:

Oh...even Vanessa's pimping her today. "She's a lovely girl." ICK.

• Members

Remy and Shayne (along at various times with Marah, Marina, Ben, Bill) lived together. After Shayne was in a wheelchair, Remy who was studying to be a physical therapist helped out in his treatment.

• Members

The show ended with some semblance of a cliffhanger today. That was a nice change.

The scenes with Cassie confessing to Josh about her romp in the hay with Cyrus fell flat for me. IMO, NF seemed very stiff and the audio was kinda funky. I have been waiting for this reveal and it disappointed me. I LOVE the look Josh gave Cassie as he was leaving the house. And Cassie's arrogant "You are coming back, aren't you?" fit perfect with this holier-than-thou character of late.

I guess Cyrus and G/Grady/Gillespie just spend all their time wandering around in the woods. They are trying to redeem G/Grady/Gill but it's not gonna work. His character is completely different than Jonathon's and he killed Tammy for cryin out loud. TP was able to humanize Jonathon, but so far this guy isn't doing the same for G. And Daisy all of a sudden "needing to be with Grady" is forced. Not buyin it.

At the end of the show, they dedicated it to Robert Calhoun. Hmmm. It's nice they did that, but I have yet to see the same done for Beverlee. TPTB need to address that ASAP. I think I will call the comment line about that one.

• Members

I remember some of that, because they renovated the carriage house and paraded every teen through there for a while. I just had trouble recalling "Bill" and "Remy" crossing paths, which I suppose is harder because they've been recast (in Remy's case several times) since then.

Archived