OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Members

I kind of do that. Obviously the motivation is different for both cases. I must admit reading previews, and especially spoilers, for a show I'm enjoying is a bit like getting a sneak peek at what's under the Christmas tree. I wish I could grow out of it.

I do the same as you for shows I'm not enjoying but still have an attachment to. I wouldn't have seen anything of Angie & Jessie wedding on AMC if it weren't for the curiosity spurred by spoilers.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yup. like for GH i read detailed spoilers wil dates so i know if i wanna watch it or not.

for Y&R i just dont care either way so if i see a spoiler title the i find intersting i read, if not i skip. i do try to skim through to see if any dates with lauren are said so i can record it.

then there is days and oltl. i read previews of both, but i dont want *details*.

• Members

For OLTL I've managed to avoid reading about it if I haven't watched my recording yet. I didn't come near this site until I'd watched yesterday's show earlier this morning. The temptation to click on the latest weekly thread is just too great. :D

• Members

It looks like to me that Adriana is going to leave town without Rex finding out he's Shane's father. Makes me wonder if she'll be back. (not long term, but for a quick apperance)

Bree Williamson has just been amazing the last few days Nash died. I can't believe they killed him off. Just stunned..

OLTL = amazing!

Archived