Y&R: Jeffrey Spumor

• Members

Well, that was kinda rough.

But Gloria said she was just trying to protect him from stress :-).

And she DID confess in the end. And he chose not to turn her in....

Please don't call me on my hypocrisy, ok? :-)

Now several people are bringing this up, and I imagine you're also meaning the wheelchair-bound thing.

Do you think there is ANY chance, but some weird leap of soap logic, that Jeffrey is William?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My goodness, you WOUND ME.

Seriously, Judith Chapman is my breath of fresh air. I have loved her since Ryan's Hope (where I first met her). And I love Gloria (post Joan Van Ark, anyway). I love this damaged flower...all carnivorous survivor buried under a sweet visage and hyper-feminine persona. She is probably my favorite soap character EVER...or at least a close second to Victor Newman.

Watching the psychological manifestations of these damaged creatures clawing through life...it it is not always pretty, but it elevates the emotional truth of Y&R.

As for the "beast that ate Y&R"...I agree she has been over-played. I see a prison stint in her future, don't you? That will backburner her for a while. Then, I see a time for her in "supporting role". I honestly think that is where we WERE headed. Now, with a new co-HW...I haven't a clue. But I love love love my Gloria!

• Members

ITA! But, I'll go one step further. I hope that he dies before any of the millions can be transferred from Gloria to him! :angry: Gloria's not the worst villain on soaps and amazingly I don't ff through her scenes. ;) However, I do love the Jill/Gloria conflict! :D

• Members

sorry abuot that Mark

I like JC as an actress, but I have serious issues with a character like Gloria being made the centre piece of my beloved Y&R, I will forever HATE LML for what she did to Y&R she decimated this show. Gloria went from entertaining in the beginning to downright annoying, nails on a chalk board level of annoying.

I'll take a long long prison stint and a supporting role for Gloria on that we agree :)

• Members

In case it hasn't been confirmed yet...

Gloria poisons Jill and Jeff with hot sauce, which causes Jeff to almost die, but he will live. Jill tells Gloria to get a good lawyer and doesn't allow Gloria to see Jeff at the hospital. I have the new SID and SOW and the articles are VERY Jill heavy. It seems like what we're seeing on screen now is only the beginning. Hogan better not take away all this Jill we've been getting!

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Jun 3 2008, 06:27 PM)
In case it hasn't been confirmed yet...

Gloria poisons Jill and Jeff with hot sauce, which causes Jeff to almost die, but he will live. Jill tells Gloria to get a good lawyer and doesn't allow Gloria to see Jeff at the hospital. I have the new SID and SOW and the articles are VERY Jill heavy. It seems like what we're seeing on screen now is only the beginning. Hogan better not take away all this Jill we've been getting!

Honestly, I don't think he will. Jill seems like the Barbara and Kate type characters he loves to write for as the lead villainess. I see Hogan giving Jill much material in the future.

Archived