AMC: The New Face of Fusion?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*]. Good stuff!!!! I'd love to see Babe and Kendall going at it at Fusion. Now Babe has a better job where she can support her son. Even though I'm happy Greenlee does this, I still don't like her after the way she treated Kendall this past week. Good riddence Greenlee Smythe-Dupree-Lavery!

• Members

Oh yeah - I totally agree...I dont necessarily want to see Babe be a !@#$%^&*] to all the Fusion gals, but if Kendall hires Amanda, then this will be GREAT. BUT what will this do to JR/Babe, bc JR and Kendall have this connection, and he won't settle for Babe being a !@#$%^&*] to Kendall.

But Babe mixing it up in Fusion is going to be great. Love how Fusion is being integrated into a storyline again.

• Members

There goes Teri/simone's airtime, that she was promised once rebecca/greens left. I didn't think they would give her any more airtime anyway. Rumor has it kendall hires amanduh to tick babe off. Fusion will be all about kendall/amanduh/babe leaving simone/dani to be nothing but peace keepers, pretty much what they do now.

They are trying to put babe around kendall, one of the more popular characters to fans and they are trying to make babe look good after the babyswitch. Babe still didn't get any type of punishment, yes she lost custody, but she got to see her son more than she was suppose to. I hope kendall brings amanduh to make babes life miserable.

• Members

Exactly!

Babe is a self righteous demon. She acts so damn high and mighty. It's sickening. She hasn't suffered nearly enogh for hijacking Mimo and then pretending her kid was dead. She also dares dispense platitudes as though she has the right to point fingers.

Krystal is another insufferable !@#$%^&*]. :rolleyes:

• Members

Teri was never promised more airtime with Rebecca leaving. It was heavily suggested by some here that she would get more airtime but it was all speculation. Simone is never going to be a major character under McT. It's just not going to happen.

Interestingly it seems Frons is more and more involved at AMC. Maybe he isn't to happy with McT. He's stating he wants Aidan back front and centre and now Fusion is going to back to what it was in 2003, with a bunch of weak, catty women fighting each over over men with the Babe/Amanda dynamic.

• Members

Uh okay...first off Kendall hates Babe, I don't see her singing the chick's praises anytime soon. I see people still believe that because Babe didn't do jail time she's being propped...

And putting her around Kendall will do nothing. If Bianca couldn't fix that, they know that Kendall can't. I don't see the logic. :blink:

• Members

I love Babe and could honestly care less if she did jail time or not...She may have been rationalizing, but she did it all for what she thought was the best cause and she finally broke down and told the truth, it's not like her lie was all exposed. She knew she had to gain alot of people's trust and respect back - and she's doing that with JR right now...and I'm loving it. Babe vs. Kendall/Amanda is going to be great...I'm all for it...more airtime for Babe the better I think! Although I WOULD like to see more Simone too - how about Aiden and Simone? That'd be hot...I'm so over Ethan...what's he still doing here???

Archived