AMC: The New Face of Fusion?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love it! This will be an awesome rivalry..... as to Simone's airtime both SOD and SOW have had blurbs that she will be getting airtime just putting that out there it just wasn't fabricated speculation lol. I will believe it when I see it though. Dani hasn't been on since the beginning of October. I need a Dani/Reggie scene soon.

• Members

I didn't say kendall would like babe, I think the show thinks that babe being around kendall will change fans minds about her. It's a different kinda of propping, not singing the characters praises propping.I clearly see the logic, by putting a character that people don't really like around one of the most popular characters of the show. AMC uses this trend alot. For example, Greens wasn't liked much when she first came on, they put her around erica and fans started to like her/she got more airtime. Babe is still being propped by not doing any jail time, she is seen as a saint that can do no wrong, when majority of things she does is wrong. An the reason that it didn't work around binks is because she stole her baby and fans knew it, thats why must fans don't like babe.

The only reason teri resigned with the show was because they promised her more airtime, I didn't even know that was suggested on this board.

Archived