ATWT Week of May 12 discussion

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OKAY, them's fightin' words, comparing Brooke to Emiloon! Sure...Brooke never met a dick she didn't want, but at least she's not a black widow, trying to off them when she's done. LOL

I've kind of thought on the CarJack scenes from today. Jack's 'tude is about feelin' left out. He knows he's pushed Carly too far, but when she does try and move on, he's pissed. He was pissed that Carly didn't want his help at her opening. He got snarky to Holden, thinking Carly was trying to "get to him" through Holden. Today he was gloating about Carly having to ask for his help, and when he realized it wasn't completely sincere, he got pissed again. Not only can Carly not win with him, ultimately, he can't win either. Kind of sad. And I don't know what circle of hell this is, but it sucks.

Now Holden...he thinkee with his little head.

• Members

I spent today's eppisode scratching my head asking what is really so terrible about what Carly and Lily did? Those holier than thou Snyder boys are acting as if a major crime was committed. <_< I loved when Carly told Jack to arrest her. :lol:

Lily sure does seem to have taken on a whole new personality doesn't she? I couldn't see MB doing some of this.

Loved the end when Carly told Jack "that's allright, I'm used to it" The look on his face, priceless. It's about time he realizes how horrible he can be to her.

• Members

There are no words to describe how utterly devoid of logic Holden's outrage is. It was perfectly okey-dokey to partake of pleasuring his wife if "fate" had aligned the stars. Nothing stopped him from putting the brakes on (even in the face of FATE) and discussing his relationship with his wife until he was satisfied that Lily's attention was committed to their marriage.

But Lily proving that she was committed to a future with Holden, by arranging fate is somehow a bad thing. What. THE. HELL??

And why is it that Carly gets hammered from both sides of the Snyder Righteous Duo? This wasn't her plan...and she advised Lily against it. Does she get any credit for that? NOPE. Just for fairness, could we see Jack getting all snarly in Lily's face? OF COURSE NOT. Carly's to blame for everything in town. I don't suppose Lily will ever offer up an apology for making Carly's road a little rockier either. :rolleyes:

• Members

Eh..Holden isnt a saint in the lying department. Isnt he covering up this shame of a marriage with Noah and Ameera?? His holler than thou about lying and keeping secrets has no merit. :rolleyes: I was :lol: when he was giving Luke advice on how to handle Noah. :lol: Right now Luke is acting like Lily but Holden wants him to be a douchbag like him. :lol: Luke has not a prayer in the world. :lol:

Loved Carly telling Jack how it is. And how she heard all his blah blah speeches before. :lol:

Tomorrow's show looks dull and boring. Katie is back...ewwwwwwww.

• Members

Remember the days (about 15 years ago) when it was always Holden witholding some minute amount of "truth" that always drove Lily away? OH, how times have changed. *snort* I wonder if SOD will protest ATWT not leaking that Luke was on today's show. After all, everything LUKE is muy importante.

She shut him up pretty quick, calling him on his jealousness and mixed signals. :D

Yeah, well....even Paradise has a few rotten apples. :o

• Members

Today's show was just so-so for me.

For some reason I can't get into the Chris/Alison/Aaron thing at all, nice seeing Susan but that was about the only thing I enjoyed about those scenes today.

Words can't describe how stupid I find this whole Carly/Jack/Holden/Lily thing, of all the things that Carly and Lily have done, Holden decides to freak out this much about getting setup to get laid by his wife. WTF ever. Nice seeing Holden talking to one of his son's, almost seemed like someone was trying to throw some continuality into Luke and Noah's story for a changes, so maybe when they are on again there scenes make sense, LOL.

Archived