OLTL: Discussion For the Week May 5-9

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WELCOME BACK, RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the new opening credits, love the episode titles (Nana?! LOL!!!!), and love the depth within each scene.

Loved the Dorian/Todd comparison, loved the remote scenes, loved Cole and Starr being so honest, loved Blair throwing the rape in Todd's face again.

So glad to know I have plans every weekday afternoon again!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, One Life!!!!

Let the fun begin!

• Administrator

It was nothing major......"Created By Agnes Nixon" was listed at the end of the opening credits, and each episode is being titled right now: "Back in the Saddle" on Friday and "Nana" today.

• Members

:blink: Go back and watch the Dorian/Langston scenes around the half hour mark. I'd really like to find out of those scenes were improvised. Brittany Underwood looked like she was close to saying "where the !@#$%^&*] were you" twice! Lol, I love stuff like that. It's so realistic when people are arguing and trying not to cuss. I love it! Oh how I have missed the Dorian/Langston scenes. :wub:

And brimike, I've been a big RC fan since he began and was dubbed a member of the "Ron Carlivati Church" (which I denied btw, lol). Now I don't mind admitting it. Great stuff all the way around.

• Administrator

Dude, I noticed that too! I don't think Brittany improvised anything, I just think she was so intense, so into the scene that she almost said fuck. LOL I loved their scenes so much today that I'm going to type up their dialogue once I get the episode on my computer. :)

I joined in January. I waited 4-5 months before making the decision. LOL

• Members

OMG! Sex in the afternoon montage!!! And it was romantic!

:wub:

Montages that don't involve mob shootouts/people being murdered are great (take notes GH)

Did anyone notice it got dark outside during the Todd/Blair scenes (and in return got dark everywhere else too)? Just little things I notice ;). On GH it can be dark in one scene, and bright as day in another.

Archived