OLTL: Discussion For the Week May 5-9

• Members

^^^^^^ I agree the Viki and Gigi scenes were really good. ES and FF really seem to love acting with one another. It actually looked like an adlib from Fath saying "Evil Adriana" caught ES by surprise and really made her laugh but they both recovered nicely and it made the scene.

Of course this episode did not have any hot sex but it did have half naked MEN and Men in a Tux!

Charlie and Viki are too cute. I really hope Natalie is not going to tell her mother the truth about Charlie over the phone. It is bad enough that she will be heart broken but to do it over the phone is heartless.

Can't wait to watch tomorrow with David Vickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Nah, I don't think she'll spill over the phone. It's too big of a secret to do it that way. Plus, it would be bad writing if it happened that way, and I trust Ron. LOL

He's back tomorrow? Nice!!

• Members

Thank God Ron is back in the house!!!!!

Its such a huge difference a very NICE difference.

I don't think there was anything about today's show that I felt I needed to FF. Even the John/Antonio/Talia stuff didn't irratate me.

Loved Jared/Natalie.

Really enjoyed the scenes with Viki/Gigi and Charlie/Rex, and that last scene with Viki/Charlie helped me remember how sweet those two were back in Paris, TX, so I'm hoping that they are going to get back to being that romantic, sweet and tender couple they were months ago.

And I really hope that it doens't leave us hanging where Viki/Natalie's conversation is concerned because I hate it when they do that, and I want to know what happens. LOL.

Great show!!

• Members

Im glad that Rex is realizing that Adriana is now different. Maybe he will get a clue and realize that she's now nothing but a hateful, jealous, selfish b-tch. I cant stand her. She has no idea why Gigi is lying about Brody. She knows he's aggressive, likes to drink and get violent. For all she knows, he could have been abusive to Gigi and she ran from him to protect herself and her child. That didnt happen, but she doesnt know that. She's going to throw that man at them and she doesnt care if she hurts Shane as long as she gets what she wants. She's so selfish. She's stupid too. Tying up Brody with a necktie?

Loved Viki and Gigi. When I saw them together, I just thought it was a setup to pit Viki against Dorian since Gigi and Adriana are feuding

Nat knowing the whole truth now is good stuff. its good bc I see valid reasons on both fronts and cant blame her whatever she chooses. On one hand, her mother and brother are being lied to and decieved. The truth always comes out and when it does, they will be devasted and may be upset at her for lying to them as well. But, she knows that Charlie being in their lives has helped them and made them happy and she doesnt want to be the one to have to hurt them by revealing the lie. She's stuck in a hard spot.

I think she needs to confront Charlie and get him to confess. If his love for Viki is as strong as he'd like to think, they will be able to overcome this and if not, then its best she find out now instead of being hurt further down the line. As for Rex, well he's going to lose either way. Roxy is the one to blame here and the one that needs to fex up. I think Nat should confront her and find out why she's lying to Rex before letting this Charlie lie hurt him

• Members

I just have to say FINALLY a buff younger guy shirtless on a soap who doesn't shave his chest--thank you Brody! (Who I already like more than Adriana...)

Anyway otherwise a good episode but I'm still not buying the daily titles. They don't even make sense--yeah Nips and Tux is a play on a phrase we know, and they were trying on tux (but was anyone or anythign being nipped?) they just seem too cute and for a daily show where each and every single episode doesn't and can't have a theme I don't get it.

Archived