OLTL: Discussion For the Week May 5-9

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew the Antonio attitude was just a ruse but I'm glad it was because it's tiring to have to put up with a character I don't like anyway in a storyline that I couldn't care about have the same bad attitude for no reason that he was given so many times by hack writers. Sure, it was predictable that he, John and Talia are working on getting rid of Ramsey but the fun is in how they eventually do it and how Ramsey holds on to power.

I'm sad so much screen time is being eaten up by Starr/Cole/Blair/Todd as well. I'm just not interested in another teenage pregnancy/runaway/vengeful Todd/woeful Blair story but I can't complain because there are some new elements to it all.

• Members

OH...MY...GOD!!!

Now THAT is what a soap opera is suppose to be! Simply FABULOUS!

Just too many things to comment on and many of you already expressed them so well. I am glad that I started watching this show because what I saw today was what I was missing on the other soaps I watched. :wub:

• Members

Today's script was just flawless. It is very strange how quickly the show has improved! At least Ron doesn't have to worry about being accused of scabbing, lol. I stopped watching, but after monday's show it's back on the DVR! The biggest suprise was how amazing Blair and Dorian were written. I haven't been pleased with Carlivati's Blair, but he got her right today. I hope this continues and that she has her own stories as opposed to being supporting to Todd. Also hope Dorian continues to get truly meaty material. Robin Strasser has been waiting ages and rocks whatever you give her.

• Administrator

Dorian/Langston's dialgoue today.

Dorian: ...... You should have never make such a reckless mistake.......You’re a Cramer now.

Langston: Is this how a Cramer is suppose to act? You know maybe I’m not a Cramer, not anymore.

D: You are my responsibility, Langston.

L: I’m not ready to talk about this. Can we just stop yelling, please.

D: It seems like the only way to get through to you two.

L: It’s too late for that, okay. I mean, is this how a Cramer suppose to handle a situation.

D: A Cramer is not suppose to get into a situation like this in the first place.

L: Please! I mean, I’ve only lived in this house for six months and even I know that Cramer’s are always getting in trouble and besides, I thought the whole point of being a Cramer is that you come running when another Cramer needs you. You have each other’s backs.

Marko: I’ve got her back, and I’m just a Rivera.

D: You’ve got a lot more than just her back and that is the problem.

L: Okay, no. The problem is what we’re going to do now. And the way you just came down on me, I completely understand why Starr ran away.

D: With your help!

L: Yes, with my help! Why should she stay here and get screamed at?

D: That was Todd.

L: Oh okay......Where was Mrs. Manning. You know where the F---- Where the hell was you? Starr needed help and her dad is psycho and you let him lock her up in your own house? But no, who cares about Starr when you have a wedding to plan.

D: I was out of town and I....I.....admit that I....I.....have been some what preoccupied lately.

L: So what......I can’t even get you on the phone.......half the time I don’t even know where you are.

M: It’s true. She’s always trying to find you.

D: You shut up!!!!

L: You know what, as far as I’m concerned Starr and I are the only real Cramer’s left. We take care of each other. Because right now, it seems that being a Cramer means putting up with maniacs like Mr. Manning and if that’s what being a Cramer means, then count me out.

--------------------

New act: Dorian knocks on the door and enters the room.

D: Excuse me.....I need to say something. I want to apologize. I know that my life has gotten very complicated lately......and you’re right. I didn’t intercede on Starr’s behalf and I shouldn’t be allowing Todd to live in this house. But most of all, I’m very sorry that you feel that I wasn’t here for you. And I want you to know, that I’m here now, and you can count on me.

------------------

D: You know if there’s one thing I’ve learned in life is that there is always a solution for any problem. We’re going to handle this situation.....together.

One of the best moments was during the montage, Dorian brushes Langston's hair aside and then puts her hand on Langston's chin, and Langston looks back at Dorian..... Damn, I love this relationship! It's one of the best in daytime right now. So freaking good!! :)

• Members

Fantastic stuff.... OLTL is defo the best soap on air right now. I got all teary eyed during the montage. I, too, loved Dorian's support of Langston... How Langston was shocked to realize the motherly love Dorian has for her, yet at the same time feels guilty for lying to her.... Wow. Just wow.

• Members

I actually didn't think Tomlin did as bad a job as I expected him to, but am glad to have Ron back (maybe now Addie will come out of the attic?) I missed the first 10 mins tho--they now are titling every episode? that seems, for a daily soap, kinda... dumb... But different I guess :P (Why was today's called Nana...)

• Members

Like that Natalie knows the truth about Charlie

Really enjoyed the Viki and Gigi scenes...Farah was really good in the scene, where Gigi said she felt like she wasn't alone in having those loving feelings. Also liked the Rex and Charlie scene

Jared in nothing but a sheet *fans self*

Archived