• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I heard from ppl it is but she will only be on a few days when Sam & Silas travel to NYC to get info on the Jeromes

Today on GH Lucy told Sam that Victor Jerome had an affair with a woman he met at Ryan's bar in NYC

Edited by John

• Members

The length of IK's "stay" on GH doesn't bother me (although I'd like to think she would play someone who WASN'T Delia OR Roxy). It's the fact that Delia and Ryan's Bar are being tied to such a miserable character, family and storyline on a different soap -- and that Ron and Frank are the ones doing it.

For God's sake, first OLTL, then LOVING, and now RH. Can't they just utilize GH's own history and leave the other ABC soaps the [!@#$%^&*] alone?!

Edited by Khan

• Members

I wonder if they are going to have Alexis and Sam go to "Ryan's bar." It would be interesting to see how they would recreat the bar. As far as i know, the bar was torn down almost two decades ago. AFter Ryan's went off, OLTL won the bar and it became a few resturants in town from 1989 until 1994. But then i think they stopped using it when Jason Webb left in 1994.

• Members

I'm not sure about that. I beleive Rodies was around in the early 1990's while Wanda's was around and I know for a fact Ryan's was Wanda's because it still looked just like Ryan's. It started out as Max's place in 1989 then Andy took it over (jake had his batchlor party there in 1991) and somehow it became Wanda's by 1992. When Wanda left in 1994, Jason took over until he left later that year. Unless they redid Rodies later on but they really would have had to destroy the bar because Rodies had a pool table. I don't think it was the same.

Edited by BKuzak