Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Members

From Cassadine1991 on The GH50 November disscussion

"So reading the new SOD and RC says the RH nod came from the LOVING nod and when choosing which mistress of Victor's would be Ava's.mom he picked Delia Ryan and says he had the affair happen before RH started so "the history isn't changed" and he admits he didn't talk to Claire Labine that they used Delia"

My response:

RC did change RH history though. Delia was always with Pat Frank then Pat all the way thru 79. Johnn was born in 75. There is no way Dee met Victor Jerome & had Ava before Johnno. Sorry epic fail & total RH history rewrite.

The fact that he didnt talk to claure Labine first shows he doesnt give a damn or has any integrity.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was nice to see Ilene but she didnt have to be Delia. GH could have written a new role for her. Ava doesnt need to be Dee's daughter. By being a Jerome, Ava is already tied to decades long GH histories. . So what was the point? Make IK a new role, Oh wait ABC was just USING Ilene to get ratings. Well as great as it was to see IK again, its an eic fail & threw RH history & Claire labine under a bus. JMO

Edited by John

• Members

I would've loved had them opened the episode (or Ryan's scenes) with just the Ryan's Hope cast interacting. Bring back Daniel Hugh Kelly as Frank, cast someone as Little John, get Helen Gallagher if possible, Ron Hale, Catherine Hicks or Yasmine Bleeth and show them interacting at the bar and show little side-stories so you know life is going on. Then have Sam and Silas arrive, as supporting characters at Ryan's and ask their questions. I think that would've been a more creative way to handle it and a true tribute to Ryan's Hope.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm sure this isn't news to many but I've noticed on YouTube two users (that I've found so far) have uploaded a crap-ton of Ryan's Hope episodes.

One has the earlier years, while the other has the years SoapNet never aired straight from 1983 all the way until the very last episode. I'm not sure it's EVERY episode, I haven't even begun to start watching.

I don't want to link or name but I'm noticing more and more soaps popping up on YouTube and they're staying up so for that I'm very grateful.