Nice and Rude Soap Stars

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Farah, whi i have met prob about 8 times runs hot and cold. it all depends on her mood of the day.

Dee Hall is amazing. She did a fan event at universal noit long after it was dsaid she was the ssk and she told the men working the event to cut the line at a certin point because she wanted to give everyone who had beenw aiting a chance to meet her. thats so rare

• Members

He's no longer in daytime but the nicest soap actor I've ever met was Jean LeClerc (Jeremy). I had been a huge fan of Jeremy on AMC, was nervously introduced to him at a party for Loving thinking he wouldn't give me the time of day, but he sat down and we ended up having a pretty lengthy conversation. Just a really really charming man.

Not soap stars but I also met Agnes Nixon, Jean Dadario Burke and even Brown & Esensten at the same party. I know she's not well liked here but Jean Dadario Burke is an absolute sweetheart. She talked to me for like an hour, at one point she even brushed off Maxine Levinson who wanted to talk to her, so she could continue our conversation!

• Members

I've met him socially on several occasions, years ago. Super nice man. Much better looking in person, if that's possible. And a bit of a mother hen, but only when you need it most. One evening I was sitting there getting good love-life advice from Jean LeClerc, JEREMY! and with it comes all the touchy feely taps on the shoulder, the knee, the hugs, the mussing of the hair. He's a real wine conoisseur and he loves good food, loves to cook.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree. I think they should be left alone when on their own time. If at an event or something, that's different. But they are under no obligation to be gracious to fans who interrupt them while they're eating or out with friends or family. I doubt any of us would like our bosses to come up to us in a restaurant and start talking about work on our day off. It's the same difference in my opinion.

• Members

By far the most friendly, funniest, nicest soap star I met was Robin Strasser. That woman is like 500 kinds of win. She was so sweet, and funny. We took double pics with her, her idea, and a couple of me and my friends all with her. She was cracking jokes and just being so down to earth and sweet. I loved her before that, but after meeting her, she's just wonderful.

Rebecca Herbst was great as well. Very down to earth and sweet.

I loved Vincent Irizarry and Rick Hearst. Two hot, nice, pleasant men who took time to talk to you and get to know you.

Michael B. Jordan was a pleasure to meet as well.

Scott Clifton was a riot and half, I loved him.

John Paul Laviosier was amazingly sweet and really fun to talk too.

Alicia Lee Willis was adorable, and very sweet.

The only star I met who I was a bit put off by was Kirsten Storms. She was kind brash, and just a bit stand offish. She seemed to have a "I'm better then you" attitude as well. But maybe I just met her on a bad day.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Dennis Parlato (ex-Roger, GL; ex-Clay, LOVING; ex-Michael Grande, OLTL) is incredibly nice and very charming (and even better looking in person!!). He talked to me for a long time about his soap career and how wonderful Maureen Garrett was to work with. He felt terrible about Michael Zaslow's firing and had no idea about it when he took the job at GL.

Archived